Sunday, August 20, 2006

Steel Heart Ride


Saturday, 19Aug06

Saturday was the 2nd annual Steel Heart Ride out of Tom's Sports Tavern. We rode up to the Union Hotel, then back to the Full Moon Cafe, then to the Woodstock Inn. It was a long day (seemed so to those of us who closed the Woodstock Friday night), starting around 9am and finishing up at the Woodstock around 9pm. Then Adam and I went out to Federal Hill - Ropewalk and Drifters. On the ride: Mike, Kim, Robert, Renee, Carrol, Carrie - I had a blast, met a lot of fun people, and we raised a lot of money for a good cause. On the inner harbor: Lauren, Lance, Walt, Megan, Doug, Travis - I had a great time guys. Great weekend to finish up my summer. Now my life is over because classes start back up tomorrow. See you all next summer!






















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home