Sunday, June 15, 2008

Denali - Post Trip Write Up Postponed

Dear Friends,
I know several of you are eager to read about the trip and view the pictures. I've been dealing with a few home issues since I've been back - broken lawn mower, broken toilet, broken air conditioner...etc etc. Everything always breaks all at once. Besides that, my camera stopped working at 14,000 ft so I have no pictures of my own to put on the blog. I'm waiting for a DVD from a few of my teammates so that I can post the pictures that they took. I'm sorry for the delay, don't worry about coming back to check for the post - I'll send you an email once I get it up. Thanks for your interest, your email support, and all the good luck wishes. It was a great trip and I can't wait to tell you about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home